ATTORNEY AT LAW, PARTNER
tel: +48 607 054 462
Luiza specialises in audio-visual media and copyrights law. She provides legal assistance for Polish and foreign broadcasters of TV channels, TV operators and operators of internet platforms making audio-video and musical content available to the public, as well as for producers of such content.
- Admitted to practice as an attorney by Okręgowa Izba Radców Prawnych in Warsaw (2010)
- Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2001) and Faculty of Law of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University (2000)
- British Centre for English and European Union Law of University of Warsaw and University of Cambridge
- Postgraduate Management School at the Warsaw School of Economics
tel: +48 609 800 305
Aleksander Woźnicki specialises in white collar crime, unfair competition, and in multi-faceted commercial cases.
- Dispute, with a criminal law dimension, between the shareholders of a major Polish telecoms operator
- Market manipulation cases
- Cybercrimes committed to the detriment of Polish and multinational companies
- Previously associated with the international firms Wolf Theiss and Beiten Burkhardt and with two leading Warsaw firms, Gessel and Rymar i Partnerzy.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2002)
- Completed a postgraduate course in criminal business law and criminal tax law at Jagiellonian University
- Admitted to practice as an advocate in 2006
tel: +48 501 392 856
Izabella Woźnicka specialises in civil litigation (claims for damages, business law) and in criminal proceedings.
- Worked on several hundred cases for damages brought against insurers
- Advised on major infrastructure investments, such as the Internet for Mazowsze programme
- Worked on several extradition cases
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Poznan (2009)
- Also studied at the Rechtswissenschaftliche Fakultät of Zurich University (2006 – 2007)
- Admitted to practice as an advocate – by the Warsaw bar (2013) and, previously, by the Poznan bar (2009)
- Certified as a mediator and negotiator in commercial cases by the Polish Mediation Centre (2010)
ADVOCATE, PARTNER RESTRUCTURING COUNSELLOR
tel: +48 501 392 856
Janusz Woźnicki specialises in restructuring, criminal, business criminal and employment law cases.
- Provision of legal advice in company restructuring cases, including for publicly listed companies
- Representation of clients in large, media criminal and criminal business proceedings
- Conducted over one hundred family and inheritance law cases
- Participation in negotiations and provision of legal advice in complex corporate cases
- Member of the National Chamber of Restructuring Advisers (2019)
- Formally qualified as a restructuring adviser – licence no. 672 (2013)
- Completed a postgraduate course in criminal business law and criminal tax law at Jagiellonian University (2012)
- Admitted to practice as an advocate (2007)
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2001)
Dr ALEKSANDER HETKO
ATTORNEY AT LAW, OF COUNSEL
Aleksander Hetko specialises in legal aspects of the real estate market. His areas of interest include disputes concerning legal title in property as well as protection of ownership and other proprietary rights, including matters arising from administrative law.
- Beiten Burkhardt
- White & Case
- Graduate of the British and European Law Degree, Board of Continuing Education of Cambridge University (1996)
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (1997)
- Admitted to practice as an attorney by Okręgowa Izba Radców Prawnych in Warsaw (2001)
- Presentation of PhD thesis entitled "Dekret Warszawski - postępujące wywłaszczenie nieruchomości" ( "Warsaw Decree – Progressing expropriation of real property" (2013)
Małgorzata Boszko is a Polish advocate specialising in civil law, administrative law, construction law, public procurement and PPP projects.
- Warsaw Bar Association, Warsaw
- European Law Institute,Vienna,– Individual Fellow, Member of the Digital Law Special Interest Group
- BOSZKO & Partners (Warsaw)
- Wolf Theiss P. Daszkowski sp.k. (Warsaw and Vienna)
- Beiten Burkhardt P. Daszkowski sp.k. (Warsaw)
- Academic legal research projects in Poland and Germany
- Warsaw Bar Association, training articles successfully completed with a bar exam in 2013
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow & Ruprecht-Karls University in Heidelberg & Johannes-Guttenberg-University in Mainz– European Graduate College
- University of Warsaw & Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University in Bonn – German Law School
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg – Bucerius Summer Program in International Business Law
- University of Warsaw & University of Cambridge – British Centre for English and European Union Law – English and European Union Law School
- University of Greenwich, London– Socrates-Erasmus Programme
- University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law & University of Warsaw, Poland – American Law School
ATTORNEY AT LAW, OF CONSUEL
Mariusz Sanocki specializes in maritime law, including services for business entities from the container industry, Transport, Shipping, Logistics and the Oil & Gas segment.
Aleksandra Paciorkiewicz specialises in tax law, in particular VAT, corporate income tax and personal income tax. Advises corporations, companies, partnerships, entrepreneurs and natural persons.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2001)
- Completed the Post-graduate Tax and Tax Law Study at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2004)
- Completed post-graduate studies in accounting and tax at the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw (2006)
- Formally qualified as a tax advisor (2007)
- Completed the Independent Accountant Course at the Accountants Association in Poland (2011)
Marta Krzyśków-Szymkowicz specializes in industrial property law and combating unfair competition. Patent attorney, court mediator, PhD candidate at the Chair of Civil Law at Łazarski University in Warsaw.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
- Strategic advising in the field of protection of industrial property rights in enterprises at the national and global levels
- Representing clients in court proceedings and litigation before the Polish Patent Office
- Drafting opinions and advice regarding infringements of third party rights, including industrial property rights and combating acts of unfair competition
- Successfully completed many complicated and difficult negotiations which ended with the signing of a settlement
- PhD candidate at the Chair of Civil Law at Łazarski University in Warsaw
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law at Łazarski University in Warsaw (2004)
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2011) Postgraduate Studies in Industrial Property Law
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2007) Postgraduate Studies in Legislation
- Graduate of the Russian Law School (2004) at Łazarski University in cooperation with Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Formally qualified as a patent attorney (2011)
- Formally qualified as a European patent attorneys for EU trademarks and designs before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in Alicante (2011)
- Professional attorney and international mediator before the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) in Geneva
- Formally qualified as a court mediator, mediator of the Lewiatan Confederation
- Member of the academic staff of the Institute for Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law and Insolvency Research
- In September 2017, elected for a four-year term at MARQUES – The Association of European Trade Mark Owners as a member of the international Dispute Resolution Team
- In June 2018, elected for a four-year term at ECTA – European Communities Trade Mark Association as a member of the International Copyright Team
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Konrad Mastalerz has extensive experience gained in the process of advising economic entities, including enterprises from the media and energy sectors.
- In the media sector, Konrad drafted license agreements, barter and sponsorship agreements, and terms and conditions for provision of telecommunications services
- Konrad specialises in procedural and commercial law, with particular emphasis on energy, media, bankruptcy and restructuring law
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2011)
- Admitted to practice as an attorney- in 2016
Krzysztof Radaszkiewicz specialises in proceedings concerning family law, civil law, labour law and social insurance issues.
- Division of assets after divorce (including multi-layered, extremely complex cases)
- Disability pensions
- Compensation for employment termination
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw
- Admitted to practice as an advocate in 2013
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Paulina specialises in civil law, commercial law and contract law. Her track record includes successful cases in the area of civil law, commercial law, labour law and public sector proceedings.
- In-house lawyer for entities in the financial sector
- Advising in public sector proceedings under the rules of various regulators, including the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, the Office of Competitions and Consumer Protection, the Financial Obmudsman, and the Personal Data Protection Office
- Advising on share capital and ownership changes in joint stock companies and limited liability companies
- Advising on legal matters in the insurance, construction, telecommunication and logistic sectors
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw (2011)
- Admitted to practice as attorney in 2017
Iwona Sowa-Dorda specializes in copyright law and audiovisual media law. It provides legal assistance to Polish and foreign TV broadcasters, TV operators and Internet platforms providing access to audio-video content and music as well as producers of audio-video and music content.
- Admitted to practice as an advocate by the Warsaw Bar Association (2020);
- Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2013);
- British Centre for English and European Union Law of University of Warsaw and University of Cambridge.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Specializes in litigation, particularly in connection with major commercial disputes, especially those with an international trade, business, commerce and financial services element.
- Representing clients before the civil and administrative courts
- Advising in corporate disputes
- She has worked for some of the largest national and international law firms and has advised in most commercial fields, with especial emphasis on the construction, real estate, telecommunications and energy industries
- Admitted to practice as an attorney (2006)
- Formally qualified as a judge
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (2003)
- Cambridge University in cooperation with the University of Warsaw, Introduction to English Law and the Law of European Union (2002)
- University of Orleans, Erasmus scholarship program (2000)
Magdalena Łopatko specialises in commercial, civil and criminal proceedings. Her legal experience comes from work in the legal departments of companies in sectors such as IT and real estate.
- Provision of legal advice regarding medical products, i.a. dealing with signage and instruction manuals for medical products and submissions to the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products
- Successful negotiations in adversarial cases culminating with a settlement
- Provision of day to day legal services to companies, contract law
- Coordination and management of legal teams dealing with enforcement of liabilities
- Legal proceedings dealing with personal and economic copyrights
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Administration (2011)
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Law (2014)
- Commenced her advocates’ training articles in 2017
Joanna Mańkowska specialises in civil litigation, including family law and claims for damages, as well as in criminal proceedings. Additionally, she specialises in personal data protection.
- Representation of clients in hundreds of court proceedings (various legal areas)
- Legal advice in the area of the personal data protection
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2011)
- Trainee advocate
- Qualified Data Protection Officer
Arkadiusz specialises in corporate and commercial law (providing legal advice and day-to-day legal services, drawing up legal opinions, and representing clients in registration proceedings) and civil law (drafting contracts, providing opinions regarding contracts and conducting real estate registry proceedings).
- Graduated with distinction from the University of Huddersfield, Master of Law and Practice (Manchester, 2012)
- Commenced attorneys’ training articles in 2016
- Completed a postgraduate study in Polish Corporate and Commercial Law at the University of Warsaw (2017)
- Completed internships at Deloitte and Ernst & Young
Magdalena specialises in commercial and civil proceedings.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2018)
- Commenced advocate’s training articles in 2020
- Graduate of the Law School at Koźmiński University in Warsaw (2019)
- Successfully presented his master’s thesis entitled "Compensation in connection with termination of the leasing contract by the lessor."
EDUCATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Bachelor of Laws at the Middlesex University (London, 2018).
- Student at the Faculty of Law at the European University of Law and Administration.
- Student (3rd year) at the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Łódź