tel: +48 607 054 462
Luiza specialises in audio-visual media and copyrights laws. She provides legal assistance for Polish and foreign broadcasters of TV channels, TV operators and operators of internet platforms making audio-video and musical content available to the public, as well as for producers of such content.
- Entry on the Legal Adviser List of Okręgowa Izba Radców Prawnych In Warsaw (2010)
- Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2001) and Faculty of Law of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University (2000)
- British Centre for English and European Union Law of University of Warsaw and University of Cambridge
- Postgraduate Management School at the Warsaw School of Economics
tel: +48 609 800 305
Aleksander Woźnicki specialises in white collar crime, unfair competition, and in multi-faceted commercial cases.
- Dispute, with a criminal law dimension, between the shareholders of a major Polish telecoms operator
- Market manipulation cases
- Cybercrimes committed to the detriment of Polish and multinational companies
- Previously associated with the international firms Wolf Theiss and Beiten Burkhardt and with two leading Warsaw firms, Gessel and Rymar i Partnerzy.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2002)
- Completed a postgraduate course in criminal business law and criminal tax law at Jagiellonian University
- Admitted to practice as an advocate in 2006
tel: +48 501 392 856
Izabella Woźnicka specialises in civil litigation (claims for damages, business law) and in criminal proceedings.
- Worked on several hundred cases for damages brought against insurers
- Advised on major infrastructure investments, such as the Internet for Mazowsze programme
- Worked on several extradition cases
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Poznan (2009)
- Also studied at the Rechtswissenschaftliche Fakultät of Zurich University (2006 – 2007)
- Admitted to practice as an advocate – by the Warsaw bar (2013) and, previously, by the Poznan bar (2009)
- Certified as a mediator and negotiator in commercial cases by the Polish Mediation Centre (2010)
Barrister of England and Wales(Inner Temple)
tel: +48 728 451 848
Sebastian Urban specialises in media law and all areas of intellectual property law such as copyright, trademarks, designs, patents, unfair competition and passing off, as well as laws related to new technologies.
- Master of Arts (Law), University of Warsaw (2003)
- Post Graduate Studies on Intellectual Property, University of Warsaw (2009)
- Diploma awarded by the British Centre for English and European Legal Studies, University of Cambridge (2003)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, The College of Law, London (2007)
- Bar Vocational Course, The College of Law, London (2011)
- Called to the (English) Bar by The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple (2011)
- Admitted to the (Polish) Bar by Warsaw Bar Association (2016)
Małgorzata Boszko is a Polish attorney-at-law (adwokat) specialising in civil law, administrative law, construction law, public procurement and PPP projects.
- Warsaw Bar Association, Warsaw, Poland
- European Law Institute, Vienna, Austria – Individual Fellow, Member of the Digital Law Special Interest Group
- BOSZKO & Partners (Warsaw, Poland).
- Wolf Theiss P. Daszkowski sp.k. (Warsaw, Poland and Vienna, Austria)
- Beiten Burkhardt P. Daszkowski sp.k. (Warsaw, Poland)
- execution of different academic legal research projects in Poland and Germany
- Warsaw Bar Association, legal apprenticeship successfully completed with a bar exam in 2013,
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland & Ruprecht-Karls University in Heidelberg, Germany & Johannes-Guttenberg-University in Meinz, Germany – European Graduate College,
- University of Warsaw, Poland & Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University in Bonn, Germany – German Law School,
- Bucerius Law School w Hamburgu – Bucerius Summer Program in International Business Law,
- University of Warsaw, Poland & University of Cambridge, UK – British Centre for English and European Union Law – English and European Union Law School,
- University of Greenwich, London, UK – Socrates-Erasmus Programme,
- University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law (Gainesville, USA) & University of Warsaw, Poland – American Law School.
Aleksandra Paciorkiewicz specialises in tax law, in particular in the tax on goods and services, income tax of companies and corporations and income tax of natural persons.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2001),
- Completed the Post-graduate Tax and Tax Law Study at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2004),
- Completed post-graduate studies in accounting and tax at the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw (2006),
- Entered on the list of Tax Advisors (2007),
- Completed the Independent Accountant Course at the Accountants Association in Poland (2011)
Konrad Mastalerz has extensive experience gained in the process of advising economic entities, including enterprises from the media and energy sectors.
- In the media sector, Konraddrafted license agreements, barter and sponsorship agreements, as well as prepared terms and conditions of telecommunication services.
- Currently, Konrad specialises inprocedural and commercial law, with particular emphasis on the issues of energy, media, bankruptcy and restructuring law.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2011)
- Member of the District Chamber of Attorneys-at-law in Warsaw (2013), admitted to practice as an attorney-at-law in 2016
Krzysztof Radaszkiewicz has been specialising in conducting proceedings concerning family law, civil law, labour law and social insurance issues, since the begining of his legal career.
- divison of marital property after divorce (including multi-layered extremely complex cases),
- disability pension,
- compensation for employment termination,
- acquisition of inheritance and legal portion (legitime)
- Graduate of Faculty of Law and Administration, Warsaw University,
- Advocate’s training at Warsaw Bar Association (2010-2012), qualified advocate since 2013,
Paulina Sobieska specialises in civil law, commercial law and contract law. Her track record includes successful cases in the area of civil law, commercial law, labour law and public sector proceedings.
- In – house lawyer for entities in the financial sector.
- Advising in public sector proceedings under the rules of various regulators, including Polish Financial Supervision Authority, Office of Competitions and Consumer Protection, Financial Obmudsman, Personal Data Protection Office).
- Advising on share capital and ownership changes in joint stock companies and limited liability companies.
- Advising on legal matters in the insurance, construction, telecommunication and logistic sectors.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw (2011).
- Admitted to practice as attorney-at-law in 2017.
Arkadiusz Bafia specialises in corporate and commercial law (providing legal advice, providing ongoing legal services, drawing up legal opinions and representing his clients in registration proceedings) and civil law (drafting contracts, providing opinions regarding contracts and conducting real estate registry proceedings).
- Graduated with distinction from The University of Huddersfield, Master of Law and Practice (Manchester; 2012).
- Admitted to practice as Polish trainee attorney at law in 2016.
- Completed a postgraduate study in Polish Corporate and Commercial Law at the University of Warsaw (2017).
- Completed apprenticeship programme at Deloitte and Ernst & Young.
Joanna Mańkowska specialises in civil litigation, including but not exclusively family litigation and claims for damages, as well as in criminal proceedings. Additionaly, she specialises in personal data protection.
- Representation of clients in hundreds of court proceedings (various legal areas)
- Legal advisor in the area of the personal data protection
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2011)
- Advocate’s training at Warsaw Bar Association (2017-2019)
- Qualified Data Protection Officer
- Graduated XLIX High School with bilingual division Johanna Wolfganga Goethego in Warsaw (2014).
- Student (3rd year) at University of Łódź, Faculty of Law and Administration.